Dedicated to cheese & apple lover. Easy just put all of the ingredients in food processor or blender. 😊😊😊
Bahan — Cheese Mixture:
- Cream cheese: 200 g
- Egg : 1
- Sugar : 70 g
- Double cream / whipped cream : 200 ml
- Flour : 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice : 1 tbsp
Bahan — Biscuits Base:
- Plain biscuit (crushed) 100 g
- Butter/margarin (melted) 60 g
Bahan — Sauted Apple:
- Apple (thinly slices) : 2
- Sugar : 1-2 tbsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Cook apple until soft (5 min). Let cool.
- Prepare the baking mold by lining the bottom and the side with baking paper. Mix biscuit & melted butter, spread on the bottom of baking pan, refrigerate for 30 min.
- Preheat oven 170 deg C.
- Mix all of the ingredients of cheese mixture (I use food processor). Pour the mixture in the pan, top with sauted apple.
- Baked for 40 min