- Strong flour 200 gr
- Rye wheat 20 gr
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Dry east 3 gr
- Milk 140 cc
- Butter 20 gr
- Mix the ingredients, knead until smooth or just throw them in your bread maker.
- Hand knead: first proofing 40°C for 25 min (until the size double).
- Bread maker: Take the dough out, punch them softly to release the gas. Divide into 8/6 portions. Let them rest for 10 min. (cover the dough with damp cloth or plastic wrap)
- Hand knead: see the step for bread maker.
- Shape the dough as you like (you can make burger buns too with this recipe).
- Second proofing: 40°C for 20 min.
- Preheat the oven 190°C. Baking time: 12 min.